Landscaping is hard work, and since your yard plays such a significant part in your home’s curb appeal, there’s not much room for error.
Williams ResComInd Development can answer all your ongoing maintenance questions, assuring you of the best landscaping work in the industry. We offer our Residential, Commercial, Industry clients a professionally trained staff and a wide range of high-quality landscaping services. We’re a complete service for all your landscape management needs, with specialists in each area.
ResComInd always has our customers Best Interest in mind. Therefore, we have designed our Williams’ Maintenance Plans, which include Landscaping Services and so much more! Click her to see the xxx of services that are included in Williams’ Maintenance Plans.
Because Our Clients Come First, ResComInd has developed a list of FAQ’S to make your Landscaping Experience more Enjoyable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. How long have you been in business as a landscape contractor?
2. What’s your company safety record?
3. What professional affiliations and credentials does you company have?
Agriculture building plumbing electrical etc.
4. Do you work with subcontractors?
We are a turnkey company everything is in the house.
5. Do your employees have licenses and/or certification for using the heavy equipment?
6. Do you have landscape installation specialists on staff?
7. Do you conduct criminal background checks on employees?
8. Are your company liable for any damage to my property due to neglect?
If we are at fault we take responsibility
9. What kind of job site policies are in place to protect your clients and their property?
That verbiage is all the contract.
10.Do you have a list of past project references that I can speak with?
11. Can I see your previous work from other clients?
12. Can you tell me about your past projects similar to my project.
There’s so many and they are all custom
13. Do you offer financing? Certificates/Insurance
14. Does ResComIns carry general liability insurance and workers’ compensation insurance? Can I see proof of coverage.
15. What insurance and licensing do you have? Will you provide copies prior to my signing a contract?
16. Can you install outdoor lighting?
Can you do the design and installation? Click here to see our lighting Packages.
17. What types of outdoor living structures can you construct? Click here to see our Hardscaping packages.
18. What landscaping services do you offer?
19. Do you provide property enhancements services, such as: - Water features - Patio or lighting - Snow and ice management - Seasonal and holiday décor - Seasonal color programs Plants/shurbs/grass Mulching cutting edging Weed control Fertilizing
20. Where do you source your plants, shrubs, and trees?
21. When will all the plantings reach maturity?
That depends on the type of plants and the environment
22. Are my plants guaranteed?
23. How long do you estimate the whole project will take?
it depends on the size of the job
24. Do you provide a Free Estimate?
Most of the time
25. Who should I contact if I notice a problem?
26. Is there any preparation I can do to lower costs?
No, we handle everything start to finish turnkey The only way you can help to lower cost is to reevaluate your budget and what you are looking to have done
27. Can I purchase my own materials?
Usually no some projects vary
28. While the crew works on my yard, what should I expect their days to look like?
As we have big crew doing many different task some other days are different than others
29. What are your work practices?
Quality perfection safety code excellence
30. What’s your past experience with this kind of landscaping project?
we do many escapes our experiences change by the job it’s pretty hard to pinpoint as we do $1500 jobs up to million dollar landscape packages
31. Will my job be contracted out?
32 Will there be a single POC that I can depend on to know my property and be available to me?
33. How will you communicate with me? Is it best to call? Text? Email?
All the above
34. Do you guarantee your work? What kind of guarantee do you offer?
yes we guarantee our work length a guarantee depends on the job
35. Will you be the one to complete my project?
36. Can I have a copy of the plans?
37. What equipment and materials will you be using for my project?
That go by the project
38. Can you provide me with a design sketch for the project?
39. How much of a deposit will you want before beginning the project?
Usually is 50% upfront
40. Will you clean up the job site daily? Maintenance
41. Will you handle all maintenance? If not, what level of ongoing maintenance should I expect?
Check out our site for PMAP
42. Tell me about your landscape maintenance contract. What does it include?
That varies from project to project
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and awesome deals.