As with our custom new construction, our proven process is applied to our smaller scale additions, renovations and home improvement projects. We offer the same quality, attention to detail and customer service whether our clients are renovating a bathroom, installing a new kitchen or adding a two story addition to an existing home. Our process is scalable and our service is consistent.
Because Our Clients Come First, ResComInd has developed a list of FAQ’S to make your Renovation Project Experience more Enjoyable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1. What's the difference between a renovation and a remodel?
Essentially, the difference between them will be a renovation refers to restoring something to a previous state, while a remodel refers to creating something new.
2. What does a full remodel include?
A full remodel usually means you get everything brand new inside that project 80% of that project is all brand-new stuff.
3. Is it cheaper to renovate or build new?
Most of the times it is cheaper to build brand-new. Sometimes it’s the same price. Every job is different
4. What is the first step in a remodeling or renovation project?
The typical phases are: design, plan, and build.
5. How long will it take to renovate? What is the time frame?
On average, 90 days, however, every job is different. We have renovated homes in 30 days.
6. What is the permit process and do I have to apply for the permit or do you?
That depends on local code.
7. What type of permits need to be granted?
There’s generally building, plumbing, and/or electrical permits. It depends on State and County ordinances.
8. Should you renovate inside or outside first?
This depends on the property and condition of the property.
9. In what order should you renovate the rooms in a home?
That is usually decided during the planning phase.
10. Will there be any structural changes?
That is usually decided during the design and planning phases.
11. What's your budgets?
We do not set you guys budget however we’re always willing to look at the budget that you have and what you are looking to do
12. What goes and what stays?
that is a planning and design question that is determined later on in the process
13. What type of designs do you have in mind?
Our in-house designers will work closely with each client to develop a design that meets their expectations. RESCOMIND is dedicated to making our customers dreams come true.
14. What designers or architects will you be using for new renovation?
All designers and architects our highly trained and experienced RESCOMIND’s employees.
15. What color schemes are available?
Whatever color scheme the client want to go with.
16. What are some finishes I can choose from?
There’s hundreds of thousands things that we will look at the design process.
17. How will you handle any other inconveniences that may arrived during renovation?
Client is notified we discussed the situation and come to a resolution in 24 hours.
18. What will be the completion date?
This is determined during the planning and design phase.
19. Do you complete the entire project or is some of it framed out?
RESCOMIND completes all projects from start to finish.
20. Who will be completing the electrical and plumbing in the house?
Our company handle our specialty trades.
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and awesome deals.